Ashaka cement is the ‘Star of the North‘ a famous brand that has proven record of quality & integrity. It exhibits excellent strength performance at all ages with versatility and enhanced durability benefits.
It has superior workability and good early strength which makes it suitable for both general purpose and structural concrete application.
Ashaka cement is characterized by
- Superior workability for easy to handle, productive concrete and mortar work
- Strength that meets the needs of domestic and most contract site projects
- Quality and reliability of renowned Ashakacem brand Enhanced durability
- The ‘Greenest’ formulation in our unique environmentally friendly range of products.
Eligibility and Requirement
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or a Higher National Diploma (Upper Credit) from any of the following disciplines: Engineering; Social Sciences; Management; Arts/ Humanities or other related disciplines.
- Completion of the mandatory NYSC programme as at the time of application.
- A maximum of 2 years’ post-NYSC work experience.
- A maximum age of 28 years, as at 31 December, 2018.
- In addition, candidates should demonstrate strong passion for excellence, enthusiasm, analytical, communication (written and verbal), presentation and problem solving skills.
- Candidates from Gombe, Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Taraba and Adamawa States and other states in Northern Nigeria are strongly encouraged to apply
How To Apply
Post Application Process
- Candidates should include in their Applications, a statement showing how they meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about their professional achievements and abilities.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be considered only based on merit. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- Security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the Test. In addition, all educational qualifications presented by applicants will be investigated