About Accenture Nigeria
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network
Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Clients come to us to make more of their business opportunities, adapt successfully to change, put ideas into action and gain or sustain competitive edge. With our knowledge of the markets, understanding of the power of technology and ability to shape and implement transformational solutions, we do just that. We work with 4,000 companies and 91 of the Fortune Global 100. As a growing firm, we need talented individuals like you to join us.
Our Internship Program has been specifically designed to enable you gain hands-on experience in a variety of fields as you develop essential core skills in our Business Functions (Consulting, Technology & Internal Corporate Functions). As a member of the Consulting and Technology team, you will have the opportunity to work with leading business and government organizations to address some of their most significant challenges.
About The Program
You will be engaged on a 2 to 6-months’ placement depending on the period of your internship. You will undergo orientation and will also be given the opportunity to learn on the Job. Through this experience, you will understand what a career in consulting entails and what it is like to work for Accenture.
Discipline That are to Apply
- Information Technology and Services
- Computer Software/Engineering
- Financial Services
- High level of Interest in Consulting
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Sustained high levels of focus, effort and energy
- Sets challenging objectives to achieve high standards of performance
- Applicant must be undergoing an undergraduate course in a Reputable University
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper CGPA in any discipline as at the time of application
- In addition to an uploaded CV, applicant will be required to upload a valid School ID card, transcript, an academic reference letter, letter of admission as well as a letter of introduction for the internship program from the School (if applicable)
What Do You Stand To Gain
Great career prospects, working with the brightest talents, varied project experience, exciting, challenging and brain stimulating work. You will also get the opportunity to become a part of a vibrant community.
How To Apply
Click here and proceed