Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), one of the leading Oil and gas industry in Nigeria with field both offshore and onshore in collaboration with its joint venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
E-applications are invited from full-time, SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
Requirement For Application
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session).
3. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Note: Ensure you have all the needed document scanned and ready before continuing to the application page.
Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does noes not exceed 750kb.
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
iv. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
v. And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document.
4. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Optimum Resources Management.
5. Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview
2. Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
4. Business Administration/Economics
5. Chemical Engineering
6. Civil Engineering
7. Computer Science
8. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
9. Environmental Studies/Surveying
10. Geology/Geophysics/Geo Informatics
12. Mass Communication/Journalism
13. Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
14. Medicine & Surgery/Dentistry/Pharmacy
15. Petroleum & Gas Engineering
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS FOR THE CHEVRON SCHOLARSHIP ARE INELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR ANY OTHER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM SPONSORED BY CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED (CNL), ITS JV PARTNER, NNPC, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING THE AGBAMI MEDICAL & ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL SCHOLARSHIP (AMEPS) PROGRAM.
How to Apply
Interested students should submit applications in the portal with the web address:
1. Click on the link
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to login.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click “Submit Application” to submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
Please note that only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered. Hard copies of any documents sent to
to any CNL locations or offices will not be processed.
All interested students are advised to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as requested
at the web address indicated above. In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide.
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that their mobile phone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
Note: APPLICANTS AND SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS WHATSOEVER DURING THE EVALUATION OR
AWARD OF THE SCHOLARSHIP.
- The Scholarship entails a stipend of N100,000 Annually as long as you remain a student of your institution with a valid result
- There may be a transport reimbursement to cover for the expenses made in going for the examination.
- If successful, you will be required to verify your result annually before being paid
- The examination is strictly computer based and may be coordinated by dragnet
- The chevron scholarship examination will be computer based
Applications close midnight of 10th August, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case of any Challenge contact them at
Help Desk 1: email@example.com
Help Desk 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
feel free to leave a comment stating your problem
Success in your application