About The Program
ZOMI is looking for talented students in their 3rd and 4th year of the bachelor’s degree, as well as recent graduates to join in their African Internship program based in Kinshasa, Congo DRC Africa.
The African internship program is an exposure to African markets. Interns will understand the challenges and opportunities that are within developing markets. The projects, Interns will work on will vary based on the teams their join.
For a minimum of 3 months May to July 2019 in Kinshasa DRC. This is an opportunity for Interns to use their business acumen and experiences to meet real demands and work closely with teams to develop and provide recommendations to internal stakeholders.
Opportunities available in the following fields: Business, Finance, Marketing, Communication, Media, IT, Sales and Human Resources.
- Applications accepted: Monday 14th of September to Monday December 17th, 2018 at 5:00 PM UK time.
- Interviews: Starting in November 2018, students selected for phone interviews will be notified by email on a rolling basis.
- Internships: 3 months (13 weeks). May 2019 to July 2019.
- This African Internship program requires students currently enrolled in a 3 & 4 year bachelor degree or recently graduated from an accredited Universities or Schools.
- Majoring or Graduated in Business, Finance, Marketing, Communication, Media, IT, Sales and Human Resources.
- Have a valid passport.
- Able to complete a 13-week Internship beginning in May to July 2019.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation and a can do attitude.
- Minimum of an understanding of basic French is needed
- Minimum of 2 years work experience required.
How to Apply
Create a LinkedIn account and search for the program. It is an easy access application
Companies will provide some assistance for transport and accommodation)
This is an unpaid Internship program
It is an African internship program meaning that it’s only an African student that can apply.