Earlier this year up till this month, Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship application portal has been open for qualified student to apply.
Information reaching us now is that chevron Nigeria has shortlisted for 2018 Chevron Internship screening test exercise. SMS and email invitation have been forwarded to the successful to the informing them of their test date, time and venue.
Candidates who applied for the Chevron Internship earlier before now can check their mail box or sms box to check if shortlisted.
Below is the sample of mail received
Dear (Applicant Name),
Further to your application for the Internship Program with Chevron Nigeria Limited, you have been invited for an aptitude test which forms part of the selection process.
This test will be administered electronically, kindly ensure that you are at the centre with a print out of this e-mail and a print out from FOT http://candidate.fot.com.ng NOTE: You MUST UPLOAD a copy of your passport before printing from FOT.
Your test details are as below:
Test Center: BENCHILL SCHOOLS
Address: 1, Dudu Close, Off Emiko Road Warri, Delta State
Time: 10:30 AM (your time might be differnt)
Graduates and student from Foreign institutions ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for this Internship Programme
Please do not be at the centre earlier than 30 minutes to the commencement of the test for registration, and endeavor to arrive not later than 15 minutes before your scheduled test time.
You are to come along with valid identification e.g. International Passport, National ID, or Driver’s License.
(Note: Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable).
All electronic devices, including Cell Phones, USBs, Cameras, Digital Wristwatches, Electronic Cufflinks, Shaded Glasses, Scanning Pen, Bags (personal belongings), Packages etc. are prohibited at the Test Centers.
Candidates who refuse to comply with instructions will not be allowed to take the test.
Also note that the following are banned from Test Centers:
- Loitering – (Early arrival /Late departure)
- Arrival with friend/escort
You are expected to come with Cash (if required), Medicines (if required), Keys (without key rings) and your ID Cards, all in a transparent nylon/ziplock bag (where necessary).
Candidates found attempting to cheat/beat the system will be disqualified.
GENERAL TEST INSTRUCTIONS:
When you arrive, checks will be conducted for prohibited items at the gate of the test venue and entrance into the test hall.
When you are cleared from the gate, you are required to do a quick biometric registration and candidates are advised to dress presentably as pictures taken during biometric registration are made available to the client.
- The systems have been checked to ensure that no problem arises. If you face any challenges, please inform the invigilator by signaling and you will be attended to.
- DO NOT click “Take test” until you are instructed to do so.
- The test is timed.
- You are expected to read and follow the instructions CAREFULLY.
- At the end of the test, ensure that you get an “Assessment Sent Successfully” message; otherwise, inform the invigilator by signaling.
- If you have a documented disability or medical condition, reasonable adjustments could be made to the testing process. Please, signify and you will be given appropriate consideration.
- Any candidate found behaving in an improper manner WILL be disqualified and possibly, banned from writing any Dragnet Test.
- You are not allowed to copy, print or reproduce any test materials. Test materials are protected by copyright and other laws and publishers are likely to prosecute people who infringe their intellectual property rights.
- Rough work should not be taken out of the test room at the conclusion of the test.
- The Most important tool to remember in a case of fire is to stay calm and know your exits.
- Follow the instructions below in case of a fire emergency:
- If you discover a fire, raise an alarm immediately.
- If you hear a fire alarm, wait for instructions, and immediately evacuate the building using the shortest and safest route.
- If you notice smoke, use the alternative escape route.
- Do NOT stop or stray away from the path you have been asked to follow.
- Do NOT go back for your belongings.
- Go to a safe area or to a pre-assigned exterior area of the building. If you suspect that someone is missing or trapped, inform the nearest emergency personnel OUTSIDE the building.
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory for candidates to depart the test venue immediately after the test. You are not allowed to wait outside the gate on departure for whatsoever reason.
- Candidates will not be reimbursed for transportation to and from the venues of the test by either Dragnet Solutions Limited or Chevron Nigeria Limited.For further enquiries call: 07088609791, 07011962033 Mondays – Fridays between 8am and 5pm.
Chevron Internship Examination has 3 sections
- Abstract Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning
Each section contains 20 questions to be solved in less than 20minutes (17mins)
To get tips on how to pass internship examination click here
Download the past questions here
Chevron Internship Examination is conducted by Dragnet. Therefore, you should be expecting GMAT questions. Download the full Dragnet compilation here
Success in your examination
Any Questions?? Feel free to leave a comment and we will respond shortly