Egbin power PLC Nigeria, The largest Power generating station in Nigeria with capacity 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW, Recently begin its internship selection process for engineering related courses and other discipline. It is located at Ijede/Egbin, in Ikorodu, Which means that applicants should be residence of Lagos state or if not, have a possible accommodation in Lagos state.
- Second Class upper or its equivalent i.e. 3.5 and above on the scale of 5
- A duly signed SIWES industrial attachment letter
- Must Be available from July,2018 to December,2018
- Must be under the following field of study
- Information Technology
- Applied Industrial Science
- Environment and Safety
How To Apply
- Send an Application letter stating your discipline and CGPA as the time of submitting of the application to egbin.IAP@egbin-power.com
- Attach a duly signed SIWES industrial attachment letter.
Egbin Power plant, being the biggest power plant in Nigeria offers a nice Internship, not only does it expose you to Power Industry, It builds a career pathway for you to pick of from. Free Transportation, Monthly stipend and access to health care are part of the things one get to enjoy in the Internship.
Here at Scholarification.com we give you fresh information on Industrial Training and Scholarships. Like our Facebook page and never miss any information. Click Here
Success in Your application