Guinness Nigeria, a subsidiary of Diageo Plc in the United Kingdom came into Nigeria in 1962 and ever since then there have made themselves a brand in the Alcoholic Beverage industry.
As part of their Corporate social responsibility, Guinness scholarship has been made open to accept applications for qualified students.
Guinness scholarship support their commitment towards implementing transforming schemes that foster youth development.
The Guinness scholarship scheme will provide full stipend to Nigerian University and Polytechnic students.
What is Required?
The following are the requirements for the Guinness scholarship scheme.
- Applicant must be a student of A Nigerian university or polytechnic
- Candidate must be studying one of the following courses
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Lab Science,
- Marketing and Sales
- Human Resources
- Industrial and labour relations
- Must be a second year (200l/ND 2) student
- You will be required to write an aptitude test
- You may be required to submit a letter of introduction from the chairman of their Community development association where applicable
How To Apply
Forward an email to this address
With the following details
- Full Name
- School of Study
- Matriculation Number/Year of Study
- Home town/LGA/State of Origin
- Phone Number/Email Address
- Scanned Copy of ID card or Admission letter
- Guinness Scholarship pays a Stipend of N100, 000
- They provide opportunities for internship placement with job recruitment possibilities.
12th October, 2018