Nestlé is the largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company worldwide. As part of our commitment to develop talent in Africa, Nestle Nigeria is seeking self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals to equip with technical skills at our Technical Training Centre in Agbara.
- The Program will last for 6 months
- Participants will be engaged in riotous theoretical and practical training
- They will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various plants within the factory
- They will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
- SIWES documents from School
- Photocopy of Valid School ID (not association or Library ID)
- Clear hand Written application letter
The Application letter should be brief and contain the following information
- School Matriculation Number
- Course of Study
- Current Year
- Duration of IT (Indicating Starting and Ending date)
- Contact Email and Mobile Number
How to Apply
Applications are to be submitted manually at
NESTLE NIGERIA PLC
22/24, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju,
P. M. B. 21164, Ikeja, Lagos.
Applicants should submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 3rd May 2018 – 25th June 2018
Candidates should apply for admission only once. Only proper electronic and manually submitted applications will be considered, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly ensure that e-mail addresses and phone numbers given are active and valid.
Note: Trainees are not Nestlé employees and the training is not a pre-employment program.
You may also like
Success in your application!!