Procter and Gamble (P&G) is the one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands and popular commodities like Always, Ariel, Always, Pantene, Oral B.
Procter and Gamble (P&G) is dedicated to providing everyday basics that help create the experience of home and improve everyday health and confidence for people in need. Ranked No. 6 among the “Global Most Admired Companies” and Ranked No. 2 among “Top Companies for Leaders” we are top notch in our Production NIche,
The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience.
Successful candidate will work in the Procter and Gamble (P&G) Manufacturing plant in Ibadan. Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability. The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility. Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment with P&G in the short and long run
What we offer:
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Meaningful work experience from Day 1
- Exposure to manufacturing standard practices in a world-class facility
- Competitive pay
- A great manager determined to invest in onboarding & early development plans
- A high-performing and stimulating work environment
- Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
- Have completed OND in Mechanical engineering ONLY- Any higher qualification will be rejected.
- Have a fresh IT letter approved by the school authority
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
How to Apply
Visit the Link to create and account and submit all the required documents