Let’s go to Germany through this Global Diversity Scholarship program for masters degree. You can have this chance and become international students who study in the country. This scholarship is designed for those who want to pursue their MSc degrees.
If you wonder about the host institution of the Germany through this Global Diversity Scholarship program for masters degree, it is Leipzig Graduate School of Management HHL Germany.
Only eligible and excellence candidates are able to win a chance and spot to win the scholarship. The primary aim of the scholarship is to help and provide talented applicants especially from foreign countries so that they can maintain the geographical diversity of the Master of Science class.
Therefore, this international masters scholarship becomes the main goal to make it happens and encourage them to study in Germany.
The Germany through this Global Diversity Scholarship program for masters degree aims the candidates who have future business leaders who want to pursue their full-time Master Program in Management (M.Sc.) with the commencing next September 2018. The primary award is to grant the tuition waiver for the recipient up to EUR 5,000. The recipients have to demonstrate social responsibility, efficient leadership and dedication to represent their track record. Check out the eligibility criteria of the scholarships as follow:
- You must be international students who come from any countries all over the world. In other words, you can apply the scholarship wherever you are. The scholarship program really sounds about the Global Diversity as the name of the host institution that can accept students from any place across the globe
- You must apply for the full-time M.Sc. Program as the international applicants. Make sure you have applied for this programme because the only scholarships available are for full-time M.Sc.
- You must be able to present perfect motivation and professional and academic merit. You have a chance to demonstrate your qualification through the application. Don’t forget to show your motivation through it as well.
- You must have a willingness to become an active member of the community.
- You must hold or be in the process of achieving their first degree in business or equivalent degree at least 180 ECTS credits with average score.
- You must have a high GMAT score at least 600. Prove the evidence in your application.
- You must be applicants of HHL’s Full-time M.Sc. Program
How to Apply
After you have read all the eligibility criteria and descriptions of Germany through this Global Diversity Scholarship program for masters degree, it is time to submit your application. Submitting application must be done through online application process. Then, the selection committee will assess your application based on the criteria that we have mentioned above. If they find a successful admission to the full-time M.Sc. program, they will inform them in order to the make scholarship decision as soon as possible. Please complete the application through this following link!!!.
The scholarship also asks the candidates to collect GMAT score report and Scholarship questionnaire to complete the application. The scholarship also has two closing dates. The first one is on January 15 for Spring semester and June 20 for Fall this year.