DigiEngage Nigeria, a Lagos-based digital marketing agency, is recruiting a Social Media Intern in Lagos. We are quick-witted mavericks poised to help businesses thrive in a connected economy. As consumers’ lives increasingly revolve around technology, we capitalize on the vast opportunities this presents to help you reach an active audience and tell a compelling story.
DigiEngage is currently in search of intern mostly NYSC interns
- Scheduling and publishing social media posts related to ongoing social media campaigns, business initiatives, exhibitions and other events.
- Write, edit, post and create engaging blog and social media content with direction.
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- In collaboration with the social media and content manager, draft a strategy around organic growth of specific target audiences on social media platforms.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks for posts in the content area of the social media management system (setting links, updating content, etc.)
- Learn and apply principles for framing social media posts for a variety of platforms to reflect desired messaging.
- Proofread social media posts literature for style, content, and consistency.
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, maintain complete and accurate records, and give regular reports on the status of projects.
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts.
- Track social media performance across multiple platforms and provide insights into what works best.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Basic skills using a Mac and Microsoft Word;
- A strong interest in social media marketing;
- First-hand experience using social media for professional efforts, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media;
- Working in a fast-paced environment;
- Consistent schedule and availability.