About United Bank For Africa
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria.
United Bank For Africa (UBA)has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Being one of the biggest bank in Nigeria, UBA graduate trainee program is top notch and just recently they started receiving application from interested graduates and Corpers
- Must have a Minimum Educational Level of B.SC and in any related discipline
- Must be a graduate and have completed his NYSC
- Should be below the age of 27
- Must be competent with a high level of Integrity
- Must posses good verbal communication and selling skills
- Good interpersonal skills and strong problem resolution
- Excellent customer service orientation
About The program
Contract Type: Graduate Trainee
Job Function: Banking
How To Apply
Application Deadline: 1st August, 2018