About United Bank For Africa
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria.
United Bank For Africa (UBA)has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Being one of the biggest bank in Nigeria, UBA working and staff relationship i is top notch and just recently they started receiving application from interested graduates for the position of UBA Regional Control Officer
- Must have a Minimum Educational Level of B.SC and in Accounting (ACA/ACCA)
- Must have graduated with a Minimum of second Lower division (2.2)
- Must have completed his NYSC
- Must be competent with a high level of Integrity
- Must posses good verbal communication and selling skills
- Good interpersonal skills and strong problem resolution
- Excellent customer service orientation
Responsibility and Job Task
- Assist business offices with compliance and regulatory issues, and provide counselling when required.
- Improve control and awareness culture in the business offices.
- Ensure that the ambience of the business office is maintained
- Monitor and ensure that open items in GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the products recorded in them.
- Ensure integrity of transactions in Business offices, and report deviations/anomalies immediately.
- Identify control lapses/policy breaches through control activities for process improvement/policy amendments.
- Escalate cases of fraud, customer complaints, and staff disciplinary issues to the Area control manager, or responsible department.
- Understand the other tasks of a Regional Control Officer
About The program
- Job Title: Regional Control Officer
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Yola North, Adamawa; Onitsha South, Anambra; Ikeja, Lagos; Onne, Rivers; Sardauna, Taraba; Wukari, Taraba
- Job Function: Accounting, Administration, Analytics, Auditing, Banking, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs, Quality Control
How To Apply
Application Deadline: 23rd July, 2018.